- Rainbow margaritas? Yes, Please!
- This nose bandana is interesting.
- These neon sculptures by Artist Dan Lam are fascinating!
- This Artist, Li Xiaofeng, created some stunning clothes from traditional Chinese ceramics.
- You can have your Goat-Horn shaped coffee mug, and drink from it too.
- Creativity in 5 simple steps.
- This monthly photo essay series covers the creative communities of different cities.
- This looks like a fun book, Nanotecture.
- I’m such a sucker for a nice lunchbox.
- Yayoi Kusama’s installation of thousands of mirrored glass balls surrounding Philip Jonson’s ‘Glass House’.
2 thoughts on “10 things that made my week #12”
Hahahahah nose bandana
LikeLiked by 1 person
Ha! Isn’t it hilarious?!