- These colorful portraits of adoptable dogs stole my heart! ♥
- Nancy Spector of the Guggenheim won the hearts of art lovers this week! ♥
- This song by Charles Bradley ‘Strictly Reserved For You‘ is giving me all the feels! ♥ (via Swissmiss)
- This home in Shanghai is stunning! ♥
- A Rainbow neon sign, just because. ♥
- The Kalk electric bike! ♥
- Nood Lamp! ♥
- The Lesser-told Stories of the Women Who Shaped Herman Miller! ♥
- What if Chewbacca sounded like Pee-wee Herman? ♥
- Inside One of America’s Last Pencil Factories! ♥
2 thoughts on “10 things that made my week #89”
Finally clicked on your blog link from a Like you gave my blog page. I love the idea of keeping track of 10 things that make your week. I’m sure I could spend hours and hours and hours clicking on all the links in your lists. Nice going, Alan!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for stopping by! Plenty of links to click on! Enjoy!