- What To Do When I’m Gone: A Mother’s Wisdom To Her Daughter. *May need tissues.
- Lessons From The Kerner Report. – Important read.
- Night Fever: Designing Club Culture 1960-Today.
- Paperclips throughout history!
- 36 Questions That Lead To Love. ♥
- The simple elegance of a beautifully designed ruler. ♥
- This new episode of Hurry Slowly: David Sax – Revenge of the Analog.
- The Pink Zebra: An Eye-Popping Restaurant/Bar Inspired by the Work ff Wes Anderson.
- How Tom of Finland’s Celebratory, Sexy Visions of Gay Love Have Empowered Other’s for over 60 Years.
- Love this work by cut paper artist Huntz Liu!
10 things that made my week #91Art, blog, design
It’s been a minute, but I’m still here! xoxo
- Vestaboard a mechanical messaging and display system!
- This super-cut of dancing in 80’s movies brought all the feels!
- Who thought making pickles could look so good?!
- These Botanical Installations by Looseleaf are beautiful!
- The ‘Lion Gate Estate’ in Detroit is for sale, it’s truly fascinating!
- This Ebike!
- This Gas Station turned community design hotspot!
- It’s okay to fall in love with furniture. ♥
- I found my next watch!
- Trixie Mattel stole the Allstars crown and dropped a new album! ♥
10 things that made my week #90Art, blog, design
- The Obamas’ New Official Portraits Celebrate the Power of Possibility! ♥
- The original US patent drawing for the Lego brick filed 60 years ago!
- Ellsworth Kelly’s Temple for Light. Looks like a trip to Austin is in store!
- Paper Artist Raya Sader Bujana’s tiny paper plants!
- This double-ring breaks into two pieces for you and your love! ♥
- Big Bud Press – Los Angeles Made Everyday Rainbow Wear! ♥
- Kendrick Lamar curated the album for Black Panther! I can’t wait to see this!
- This new Exhibit at the Driehaus Museum in Chicago boasts 200 years of chair design!
- This MC Escher wallpaper collection gets a big YES from me!
- The Outdoorsman’s Coffee Grinder looks soooo good!
10 things that made my week #89Art, blog, design
- These colorful portraits of adoptable dogs stole my heart! ♥
- Nancy Spector of the Guggenheim won the hearts of art lovers this week! ♥
- This song by Charles Bradley ‘Strictly Reserved For You‘ is giving me all the feels! ♥ (via Swissmiss)
- This home in Shanghai is stunning! ♥
- A Rainbow neon sign, just because. ♥
- The Kalk electric bike! ♥
- Nood Lamp! ♥
- The Lesser-told Stories of the Women Who Shaped Herman Miller! ♥
- What if Chewbacca sounded like Pee-wee Herman? ♥
- Inside One of America’s Last Pencil Factories! ♥
10 things that made my week #88Art, blog, design
- Learn the Tree Alphabet.
- This Creative Mornings talk by James Greig: Self-Care for the Creative Soul.
- Good News Network 🙂
- Added to the list of ridiculous things I want in my life: Log Pillow.
- YAS—> Good Enough tee!
- As a rule, I rarely iron clothes, but I can always appreciate good design!
- These Cat Illustrations are adorable!
- Austin Kleon’s advice to be happy.
- Adam J Kurtz has a new book out!
- I just saw Star Wars: The Last Jedi yesterday, and I’m living for this Emo Kylo Ren Twitter account!
10 things that made my week #87Art, blog, design
- Finally! ♥ The 2017 Hater’s Guide To The Williams-Sonoma Catalog!
- From The Book of Life: The Importance of Having a Breakdown.
- The Importance of Revisiting Notebooks. ♥ (Austin Kleon)
- Famous Album Covers Recreated as Cat Photos. ♥
- Artist Paints Donald Trump As Your Favorite Film And TV Show Villains.
- Materia Wooden Bikes!
- These Monumental Aged Wood Constructions by Leonardo Drew.
- This Rainbow spiral of Dominoes is pretty impressive!
- These Ceramic Donuts!
- Just in-case you haven’t seen Sausage inspired pendant lights today!