- These colorful light sculptures by Artist James Clar!
- This previously unseen rehearsal footage of Prince singing ‘Nothing Compares 2 You‘! ♥
- Debbie Millman’s visual essay: Designers on Design.
- What’s It Like To Pose For David Hockney? I love this: “He says when he stands at the easel and paints he feels 30 years old” (now 80)
- Interesting read: In the Age of the Selfie, Self-Portraits Are More Powerful Than Ever.
- Grace Bonney of Design Sponge is releasing a new magazine, Good Company!
- How the Eames Lounge Chair is Made!
- These artfully arranged saltine crackers by Kristen Meyer!
- There is a new Pop-up museum celebrating the avocado! Be still my millennial heart!
- This series of paintings by artist Daniel Mullen is so beautiful!
10 things that made my week #87Art, blog, design
- Finally! ♥ The 2017 Hater’s Guide To The Williams-Sonoma Catalog!
- From The Book of Life: The Importance of Having a Breakdown.
- The Importance of Revisiting Notebooks. ♥ (Austin Kleon)
- Famous Album Covers Recreated as Cat Photos. ♥
- Artist Paints Donald Trump As Your Favorite Film And TV Show Villains.
- Materia Wooden Bikes!
- These Monumental Aged Wood Constructions by Leonardo Drew.
- This Rainbow spiral of Dominoes is pretty impressive!
- These Ceramic Donuts!
- Just in-case you haven’t seen Sausage inspired pendant lights today!
10 things that made my week #86Art, blog, design
- This hotel built in an old crane in Copenhagen looks so sleek.
- These animations by Soren Danielsen, check out his fun website too!
- I’m liking this leather wall holder for glasses.
- Currently drooling over this custom motorcycle!
- The ATMOS cold drip espresso maker!
- Fuck Your Feelings by Mark Manson.
- Of Course Trump’s Lawyer Uses Comic Sans *facepalm*
- Since you probably haven’t seen an Ice Cream & Book pairing, check this out!
- These bags made from repurposed beer filters are so nice!
- La Casa de Carlota designs alongside people with Down Syndrome and Autism to help design a better world! ♥♥♥
10 things that made my week #85Art, blog, design
- Procrastination is avoiding doing something.
- The NOPE eyemask.
- This ART print.
- Definitely the best website intro ever, some serious portfolio envy!
- The Scale of Things: a book of facts to blow your mind. (bonus it’s beautiful!)
- Ripe Here • Ripe Now shows you what vegetables are in season! (also v beautiful)
- Because you probably haven’t seen a garbage bin lipsync to The Smiths today.
- This mug would save me so much complaining about my coffee getting cold.
- Honda designed an electric Café Racer concept bike. ♥
- Colorwise by The Seaweed Sisters!
10 things that made my week #84Art, blog, design
- Mini Materials look fun!
- At 81, Frank Stella Is Still America’s Most Experimental Artist.
- Matthieu Lavanchy recreates food Emojis IRL.
- This Shoe Organizer just blew my mind, I know, but really.
- Another episode of Hurry Slowly featuring Ann Friedman, discussing how to maintain your sanity in the face of a relentless negative news cycle.
- A reminder for The Weekend.
- ‘NO GUILTY PLEASURES‘ – from Austin Kleon‘s book Show Your Work. ♥
- For 38 years, this New Jersey-based illustrator has been drawing the mosaics in NYC’s subway stations!
- Sad Topographies 😦
- These maternity photos of a pregnant Dachshund are all you need this week! ♥
10 things that made my week #83Art, blog, design
- Deray McKesson: Here’s What Designers Can Do To Advance Social Justice.
- This Lego Bridge by Christo Guelov is beautiful and helped employ the youth of the city of Gothenburg.
- These Colorful Yarn Portraits by Victoria Villasana!
- Some Architects in LA created some Imaginative Outdoor Cat Dwellings for charity! ♥
- Yes, to whoever created this Jim Hopper Dancing meme from Stranger Things 2!
- This minimalist cork furniture by Daniel Michalik.
- Surreal And Colorful Artwork by OUUM Studio.
- These house music mixes are named after different Pantone colors!
- Tabloid Art History!
- Stranger Things Season One as an 8-bit game! ♥
10 things that made my week #25Art, blog, design, Uncategorized
- This quote about creativity is exactly what I needed to hear this week.
- I made this Stranger Things inspired message for you! Also, this Font Generator!
- Someone finally figured out WHO Carmen Sandiego WAS!
- This footage of Vietnam from the skies is pretty incredible.
- There was a Cat Fashion Show in New York!
- This People-Pleaser’s Guide to Pleasing People.
- What to say about someone’s art when you have nothing nice to say.
- The Legendary Design Of Eero Aarnio.
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s 5-minute Plea to DO. (He has a potty mouth.)
These Porcelain Vessels Pummeled in Unfortunate Accidents by Laurent Craste.