- This Poopin’ Moose.
- These live animal cams were a pleasant distraction!
- I’m such a sucker for coffee gadgets, this Spinn coffeemaker looks great!
- This Naked Advent Calendar made me laugh, I don’t think its for sale any longer though.
- This Illustrator, @aarontheillustrator, check him out!
- Turn your face into a cookie with this custom made cookie cutter!
- This brief history of Polari.
- These Rainbow colored playing cards.
- This ‘ish’ Cake Topper might make an appearance soon…
- Stevie Nicks release an Deluxe version of her ‘Bella Donna‘ album, and it will continue to be on repeat for the next
10 things that made my week #29Art, blog, design
- This ‘Tell Me Your Anxieties‘ Tumblr page, by Jag Nagra.
- For the Potter fans – Find your Patronus.
- This comic on ‘How To Be Perfectly Unhappy‘ made me smile.
- This deck of Know Yourself cards look interesting!
- Just some Desk Porn from Artifox to get you through the week.
- I’m not in the market for Tea Towels, but this one is nice!
- Who’s up for a Hamdog?!
- These colorful crosswalks in Madrid are fun!
- This group bought up ad -space in the London Tube and temporarily replaced the ads with Cat Photos!
- This abandoned casino in Romania got Glitter-Bombed, its beautiful!
10 things that made my week #28Art, blog, design
- The Harvard Art Museum put their Bauhaus collection online.
- This house hasn’t been decorated since the 70’s. This wallpaper though!
- This motorcyle belongs on a pedestal.
- These busts depict powerful people who played the world like instruments…Its also a speaker!
- Its important to talk to strangers.
- This espresso maker for two is adorable!
- Rainbow vision: This installation at the Bristol Biennial is beautiful.
- This Brooklyn House for cats is legit.
- This series of wearable architecture ‘Dress Tent’, combines shelter and fashion!
- These 7 things you might not know about L.A.’s Design history!
10 things that made my week #26Art, blog, design
- This time lapse video of Yellowstone at night is stunning.
- This simple Smiley Face mug.
- Kermit the Frog and The Electric Mayhem performing Talking Heads’ “Once in a lifetime”!
- Oh.My.God. This ‘McMansion Hell‘ website is the best thing EVER!
- These photographs by Julius Shulman, capturing California’s Modernist Architecture.
- This Colourscape Installation in England has been around for 26 years!
- Should I ever buy a candelabra, it will be this Combdelabra!
- These 50 reasons everyone should want more walkable streets!
- FRANK OCEAN
- I also can’t stop playing Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Emotion – Side B’!
10 things that made my week #25Art, blog, design, Uncategorized
- This quote about creativity is exactly what I needed to hear this week.
- I made this Stranger Things inspired message for you! Also, this Font Generator!
- Someone finally figured out WHO Carmen Sandiego WAS!
- This footage of Vietnam from the skies is pretty incredible.
- There was a Cat Fashion Show in New York!
- This People-Pleaser’s Guide to Pleasing People.
- What to say about someone’s art when you have nothing nice to say.
- The Legendary Design Of Eero Aarnio.
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s 5-minute Plea to DO. (He has a potty mouth.)
These Porcelain Vessels Pummeled in Unfortunate Accidents by Laurent Craste.
10 things that made my week #24Art, blog, design
- This Carbon Steel Airplane Mobile is just what my desk needs!
- Where was this Beach Blanket at the beginning of summer?
- I like this classic Diamond Kite.
- This Modular Bookshelf system is perfect! The designers have been live streaming their process too!
- This Pinterest page will make you very uncomfortable.
- If you’re watching Stranger Things, you’ll appreciate these fan posters!
- Detroit is getting bike-share!
- As if I needed another reason to love Instagram – STORIES!
- Austin Kleon’s Advice to Support An Artist You Love.
- And finally, this pug in a tracksuit!
10 things that made my week #22Art, blog, design
- These miniature Tiny People installations in Dubai.
- These 10 cats who were famous before the internet!
- This Adam West era Lego Batcave is so cool!
- This installation gives the viewers a dreamlike break from city life in some beautiful courtyard spaces in France.
- Google’s new ‘Arts & Culture’ app is a treasure trove of inspiration!
- This Rainbow Sticky Pad needs to find it’s way to my desk!
- This GIF by James Curran perfectly depicts my aspirations for summer.
- This origami bird Perch Light, is so beautiful.
- I’m drooling over this mid century inspired Kitchen Island.
- ALL of the Rainbow colored foods!
10 things that made my week #21Art, blog, design
- These hand lettered found objects.
- This Italian Kindergarten got some new Okuda San Miguel murals.
- This list of Ten Virtues For The Modern Age.
- These colorful city images by Ben Thomas are beautiful.
- This animated short is completely bananas.
- This new sidewalk installation relies on your shadow and dance moves to create some beautiful music.
- This Artist took some pretty incredible aerial shonts of tulip fields.
- This Japanese politician is stepping up his campaign with a cat.
- This whale shot a rainbow out of it’s blowhole.
- This Tortilla Towel is hilarious.