- The Wolpe Collection Celebrates A Quiet Legend of Design, Berthold Wolpe.
- I’ve been patiently waiting for Hurry Slowly, the new podcast by Jocelyn K. Glei!
- How to Care For Your Introvert. ♥
- Jessica Hische is an amazingly smart designer and created THIS just when we needed it.
- This is shipping container home building taken to the max.
- The Woman In The Room project. ♥
- It’s Ok To Feel Things. ♥
- These German Bowling Alleys caught my eye! ♥
- This Optical Illusion tile system by Casa Ceramica!
- Colour By Icons celebrates some of queer history’s most colorful trailblazers! ♥
10 things that made my week #75Art, blog, design
- This! The Gift Of Presence, The Perils of Advice. I needed to hear this today. ♥
- An imagined Conversation Between The Couple Jogging Together In The Park.
- This little animation of a library book going to ‘work’. ♥
- These balloon animals are insane!
- Illustrator Michael George Haddad. You can find him on Instagram here.
- This is gross but kind of captivating, Man vs. Gut!
- The Newton Espresso Machine. Gorgeous!
- These miniature balsa wood mobile homes.
- The Double Rainbow Plate!
- A Corgi And Chicken Square Off In The Least Brutal Fight You’ll Ever See. ♥
10 things that made my week #74Art, blog, design
- The Koda Moveable Home!
- Panobook, a smarter notebook!
- This Wall Grid! ♥
- Ikea made instructions to turn a rug into a Jon Snow fur cape, because winter is coming!
- We should all be thankful the Mullet happened. ♥
- The sketchbook of design legend Ettore Sottsass. ♥
- Auto Mechanics Recreate Renaissance Paintings. ♥
- The origin of the weird floppy inflatable man.
- This massive rainbow yarn installation by HOTTEA. ♥
- BULLSHIT! <—–Worth the watch, by author Harry Frankfurt.
10 things that made my week #73Art, blog, design
- (CHICAGO) The iconic water tower in Andersonville is back on top of the Swedish American Museum this week!
- And God Created Millennial Earth.
- What I Wish I Knew At Every Age – Advice from some of my favorite designers.
- The Story Behind The World’s Most Famous Desktop Background. Interesting even though i’m a mac guy 😉
- I don’t know what this is, but it’s fabulous! Milky Shot.
- ‘Cuttemporary Art‘ by Sakir Gökçebag
- Interesting video about the color Purple!
- Stiletto-Skates. Brilliantly Terrifying.
- Gloopy Ice Cream Paint Brushes! ♥
- Here’s a little color inspo for the weekend: Unicorn Dreams by Ruslan Khasanov.
Omg, you guys… Kesha’s album dropped. It’s really good! Promise! Give her another shot! Dolly Parton even did a song with her! DOLLY! Check it out!
10 things that made my week #72Art, blog, design
- People looking at Alexander Calder’s Mobiles.
- These concrete modular sculptures by David Umemoto.
- This Honest Cover Letter is so perfect! 🙂
- Some local high school kids created a pretty dope 3-D Chicago flag mural!
- This new music video for ‘Boys‘ by Charli XCX!
- I love these Surreal Collages by Eugenia Loli! ♥
- This animated short ‘In a Heartbeat‘! ♥♥♥
- This Vertical Garden is the largest in the world and covers an entire building in Bogota!
- The Pessimist’s Umbrella. #wompwomp
- Cindy Sherman has made her private Instagram public!
10 things that made my week #71Art, blog, design
- Send a text to SFMOMA and they’ll text you back an artwork!
- This ultimate guide to Meal Prep! 😉
- Photographer Maria Svarbova has been creating a series Swimming Pool photos!♥
- This short film by Director Fernando Livschitz, ‘Perspective‘.
- The Bossa Moonraker speakers!
- These giant trash sculptures by Bordalo II.
- This Twitter account: Correct Names!
- I love these artworks by Laurent Eisler!
- Because the obsession isn’t wavering, here’s an extended cut of Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Cut to the Feeling‘! ♥
- It’s Finally Friday!
10 things that made my week #70Art, blog, design
- These DIY Rainbow Balloon Hats would have been perfect for Pride! ♥
- The Artifox standing desk.
- These fun little cups by Louise Madzia!
- Every child needs this Jetpack Backpack!
- This French Press tho! ♥
- Ban ana split.
- This is a great interview with graphic design legend Massimo Vignelli!
- HAIM has a new album out and this video for ‘Want you back‘ is great!
- How the Eames Plywood Lounge Chair is made.
- Photographer Niv Rozenburg created some beautiful images of architecture in Bushwick, Brooklyn. ♥
Also, Carly Rae Jepsen, A.K.A. The Queen of Pop, played a secret concert in Chicago on Tuesday, I waited in line for 3 hours and got to dance my heart away! WORTH IT! She played ‘Cut to the Feeling‘ for the first time live, too! ♥
10 things that made my week #69Art, blog, design
- Glitch yo’ self. Warning: Time suck!
- The Fascinating History of the Pen. ♥
- This new summer jam by Superfruit: ‘Imaginary Parties‘. ♥
- Also, Kesha(I know, I know) released a new song and video for ‘Praying’, its worth a watch! ♥ This is her new album art!
- If this Macklemore video doesn’t give you all the feels, you might be dead. ♥
- People Are Sharing Photos of Real-Life Places That Belong in a Wes Anderson Film.
- 8 Artists created some amazing sculptures/installations out of paper! ♥
- This Photoshop magic.
- These cheeky little vases!
- The origin of the 80’s aesthetic! ♥
10 things that made my week #61Art, design
- The Bright Angle is creating some beautiful ceramic wares, I especially love the Savant Pourover Coffeemaker.
- The Albus Electric Kettle!
- I’m late to the game, but the Nasa Poop Challenge definitely caught my attention!
- 20 Reasons Why You Should Break The Rules.
- Austin Kleon’s Rolodex Project! ♥
- This beautiful Dieter Rams Record Player!
- Trump’s lawyer set Twitter ablaze… with few exceptions! ♥
- These colorful Paper Portraits made of densely quilled paper!
- Get started Making Music! (may not work on mobile. Also, may be a serious time suck!)
- A Scientist Discovered A New Blue!
10 things that made my week #25Art, blog, design, Uncategorized
- This quote about creativity is exactly what I needed to hear this week.
- I made this Stranger Things inspired message for you! Also, this Font Generator!
- Someone finally figured out WHO Carmen Sandiego WAS!
- This footage of Vietnam from the skies is pretty incredible.
- There was a Cat Fashion Show in New York!
- This People-Pleaser’s Guide to Pleasing People.
- What to say about someone’s art when you have nothing nice to say.
- The Legendary Design Of Eero Aarnio.
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s 5-minute Plea to DO. (He has a potty mouth.)
These Porcelain Vessels Pummeled in Unfortunate Accidents by Laurent Craste.