- A Golden Girls version of Clue is coming! YAS!
- This amazingly Cute Typography by Tatiana Astua.
- A design studio in Vancouver created a beautifully simple collection aimed toward small-space living!
- Tokyobike partnered with Everything Elevated to create this Unicorn bike!
- This book is a guidebook to the uncharted landscape of niceness. ♥
- This Manifesto for Creative Resilience in Dark Times.
- The Dream/Dive Platform will definitely excite your senses!
- Interesting quick read: Why Americans Smile So Much.
- I may need to upgrade my backpack to The NOMATIC pack!
- This Skateboarding Rainbow temporary tattoo, because rainbows!
10 things that made my week #40Art, blog, design
- These Food Horoscopes for December are a real treat!
- I really want this ‘Today‘ calendar by Matthew Hoffman.
- This Book: ‘The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck‘.
- This quote by Elie Wiesel, Nobel Peace Prize recipient.
- Nature is pretty amazing-Check out this beautiful website. (not on mobile)
- Artist Benedetto Bufalino turned this Cement Truck into a giant disco ball!
- Be careful. America’s most common Christmas related injuries.
- This Spanish Artist: Javier de Riba creates beautiful ’tiled’ floors with spray paint!
- ‘I Won’t Always Be Here‘ – by Ryan Hussey
- This Prince themed Christmas tree. *Check in with your loved ones*
10 things that made my week #38Art, blog, design
- This Poopin’ Moose.
- These live animal cams were a pleasant distraction!
- I’m such a sucker for coffee gadgets, this Spinn coffeemaker looks great!
- This Naked Advent Calendar made me laugh, I don’t think its for sale any longer though.
- This Illustrator, @aarontheillustrator, check him out!
- Turn your face into a cookie with this custom made cookie cutter!
- This brief history of Polari.
- These Rainbow colored playing cards.
- This ‘ish’ Cake Topper might make an appearance soon…
- Stevie Nicks release an Deluxe version of her ‘Bella Donna‘ album, and it will continue to be on repeat for the next
10 things that made my week #32Art, blog, design
- This Doggo was voted the best news anchor in Japan!
- The Delightfully Campy “Love Hotels” of Brazil.
- This Poop themed café in Toronto! -“Look at all this shit!”
- Great design is everywhere, leave it to Simplehuman to create the perfect Toilet Brush.
- Covergirl announced it’s first male face! A million high-fives James Charles!
- FOIL is an installation commissioned by Braun, its pretty incredible!
- Another cool installation piece of a life-size graphite skeleton that will draw itself into oblivion.
- This Artist blends Anatomy and Embroidery to create some beautiful creations.
- ArtPrize in Grand Rapids, Mi, was a blast! My favorite part was SiTE:LAB, a series of site-specific installations repurposing and breating life into some abandoned structures near downtown.
- Agreed, people food is not doggo food. But this 12 year old pup getting a BigMac for her birthday is too cute!
Michigan friends: I’ll be in Detroit Sunday-Wednesday! If you have any suggestions or would like to meet up, send me a message, I’d love to see you!
10 things that made my week #31Art, blog, design
- This Compliment Pencil Set made me smile.
- Andrew W.K. wrote an article on Pressure.
- Amazing people in Turkey erected a bronze statue of a beloved street cat.
- This brewery in Cincinnati was very impressive!
- This Interactive Dartboard Installation looks like a great way to interact with some art!
- This Artist travels the country painting pictures of Sears stores.
- How Ed Benguiat’s vintage font became the most hyped of the year – Think Stranger Things!
- Instagram got a new office. Jealous.
- Speaking of Instagram, follow me this weekend at Art Prize – the radically open international Art Competition in Grand Rapids, MI!
- These cats playing ping pong!
10 things that made my week #29Art, blog, design
- This ‘Tell Me Your Anxieties‘ Tumblr page, by Jag Nagra.
- For the Potter fans – Find your Patronus.
- This comic on ‘How To Be Perfectly Unhappy‘ made me smile.
- This deck of Know Yourself cards look interesting!
- Just some Desk Porn from Artifox to get you through the week.
- I’m not in the market for Tea Towels, but this one is nice!
- Who’s up for a Hamdog?!
- These colorful crosswalks in Madrid are fun!
- This group bought up ad -space in the London Tube and temporarily replaced the ads with Cat Photos!
- This abandoned casino in Romania got Glitter-Bombed, its beautiful!
10 things that made my week #28Art, blog, design
- The Harvard Art Museum put their Bauhaus collection online.
- This house hasn’t been decorated since the 70’s. This wallpaper though!
- This motorcyle belongs on a pedestal.
- These busts depict powerful people who played the world like instruments…Its also a speaker!
- Its important to talk to strangers.
- This espresso maker for two is adorable!
- Rainbow vision: This installation at the Bristol Biennial is beautiful.
- This Brooklyn House for cats is legit.
- This series of wearable architecture ‘Dress Tent’, combines shelter and fashion!
- These 7 things you might not know about L.A.’s Design history!
10 things that made my week #26Art, blog, design
- This time lapse video of Yellowstone at night is stunning.
- This simple Smiley Face mug.
- Kermit the Frog and The Electric Mayhem performing Talking Heads’ “Once in a lifetime”!
- Oh.My.God. This ‘McMansion Hell‘ website is the best thing EVER!
- These photographs by Julius Shulman, capturing California’s Modernist Architecture.
- This Colourscape Installation in England has been around for 26 years!
- Should I ever buy a candelabra, it will be this Combdelabra!
- These 50 reasons everyone should want more walkable streets!
- FRANK OCEAN
- I also can’t stop playing Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Emotion – Side B’!
10 things that made my week #25Art, blog, design, Uncategorized
- This quote about creativity is exactly what I needed to hear this week.
- I made this Stranger Things inspired message for you! Also, this Font Generator!
- Someone finally figured out WHO Carmen Sandiego WAS!
- This footage of Vietnam from the skies is pretty incredible.
- There was a Cat Fashion Show in New York!
- This People-Pleaser’s Guide to Pleasing People.
- What to say about someone’s art when you have nothing nice to say.
- The Legendary Design Of Eero Aarnio.
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s 5-minute Plea to DO. (He has a potty mouth.)
These Porcelain Vessels Pummeled in Unfortunate Accidents by Laurent Craste.
10 things that made my week #24Art, blog, design
- This Carbon Steel Airplane Mobile is just what my desk needs!
- Where was this Beach Blanket at the beginning of summer?
- I like this classic Diamond Kite.
- This Modular Bookshelf system is perfect! The designers have been live streaming their process too!
- This Pinterest page will make you very uncomfortable.
- If you’re watching Stranger Things, you’ll appreciate these fan posters!
- Detroit is getting bike-share!
- As if I needed another reason to love Instagram – STORIES!
- Austin Kleon’s Advice to Support An Artist You Love.
- And finally, this pug in a tracksuit!