- This! The Gift Of Presence, The Perils of Advice. I needed to hear this today. ♥
- An imagined Conversation Between The Couple Jogging Together In The Park.
- This little animation of a library book going to ‘work’. ♥
- These balloon animals are insane!
- Illustrator Michael George Haddad. You can find him on Instagram here.
- This is gross but kind of captivating, Man vs. Gut!
- The Newton Espresso Machine. Gorgeous!
- These miniature balsa wood mobile homes.
- The Double Rainbow Plate!
- A Corgi And Chicken Square Off In The Least Brutal Fight You’ll Ever See. ♥
carly rae jepsen
10 things that made my week #74Art, blog, design
- The Koda Moveable Home!
- Panobook, a smarter notebook!
- This Wall Grid! ♥
- Ikea made instructions to turn a rug into a Jon Snow fur cape, because winter is coming!
- We should all be thankful the Mullet happened. ♥
- The sketchbook of design legend Ettore Sottsass. ♥
- Auto Mechanics Recreate Renaissance Paintings. ♥
- The origin of the weird floppy inflatable man.
- This massive rainbow yarn installation by HOTTEA. ♥
- BULLSHIT! <—–Worth the watch, by author Harry Frankfurt.
10 things that made my week #73Art, blog, design
- (CHICAGO) The iconic water tower in Andersonville is back on top of the Swedish American Museum this week!
- And God Created Millennial Earth.
- What I Wish I Knew At Every Age – Advice from some of my favorite designers.
- The Story Behind The World’s Most Famous Desktop Background. Interesting even though i’m a mac guy 😉
- I don’t know what this is, but it’s fabulous! Milky Shot.
- ‘Cuttemporary Art‘ by Sakir Gökçebag
- Interesting video about the color Purple!
- Stiletto-Skates. Brilliantly Terrifying.
- Gloopy Ice Cream Paint Brushes! ♥
- Here’s a little color inspo for the weekend: Unicorn Dreams by Ruslan Khasanov.
Omg, you guys… Kesha’s album dropped. It’s really good! Promise! Give her another shot! Dolly Parton even did a song with her! DOLLY! Check it out!
10 things that made my week #72Art, blog, design
- People looking at Alexander Calder’s Mobiles.
- These concrete modular sculptures by David Umemoto.
- This Honest Cover Letter is so perfect! 🙂
- Some local high school kids created a pretty dope 3-D Chicago flag mural!
- This new music video for ‘Boys‘ by Charli XCX!
- I love these Surreal Collages by Eugenia Loli! ♥
- This animated short ‘In a Heartbeat‘! ♥♥♥
- This Vertical Garden is the largest in the world and covers an entire building in Bogota!
- The Pessimist’s Umbrella. #wompwomp
- Cindy Sherman has made her private Instagram public!
10 things that made my week #71Art, blog, design
- Send a text to SFMOMA and they’ll text you back an artwork!
- This ultimate guide to Meal Prep! 😉
- Photographer Maria Svarbova has been creating a series Swimming Pool photos!♥
- This short film by Director Fernando Livschitz, ‘Perspective‘.
- The Bossa Moonraker speakers!
- These giant trash sculptures by Bordalo II.
- This Twitter account: Correct Names!
- I love these artworks by Laurent Eisler!
- Because the obsession isn’t wavering, here’s an extended cut of Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Cut to the Feeling‘! ♥
- It’s Finally Friday!
10 things that made my week #63Art, blog, design
- Every Color Of Cardigan Mister Rogers Wore From 1979-2001.
- Trump Snooze.
- The Definition Of Hell For Each Myers-Briggs Personality Type.
- This Floral Designer (Lewis Miller) is turning NYC garbage cans into huge beautiful flower vases!
- Paula Sher’s Ten Life Lessons from the field.
- Elton John commissioned new music videos for some of his classic hits! ♥
- These fictional Self-Help books by Johan Deckmann!
- Carly Rae Jepsen’s new single ‘Cut to the feeling‘ will be on repeat all weekend! ♥
- This Roll-Out table is so intriguing!
- This Service Dog had his picture included in the high school yearbook, it’s everything!
10 things that made my week #26Art, blog, design
- This time lapse video of Yellowstone at night is stunning.
- This simple Smiley Face mug.
- Kermit the Frog and The Electric Mayhem performing Talking Heads’ “Once in a lifetime”!
- Oh.My.God. This ‘McMansion Hell‘ website is the best thing EVER!
- These photographs by Julius Shulman, capturing California’s Modernist Architecture.
- This Colourscape Installation in England has been around for 26 years!
- Should I ever buy a candelabra, it will be this Combdelabra!
- These 50 reasons everyone should want more walkable streets!
- FRANK OCEAN
- I also can’t stop playing Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Emotion – Side B’!