- This! The Gift Of Presence, The Perils of Advice. I needed to hear this today. ♥
- An imagined Conversation Between The Couple Jogging Together In The Park.
- This little animation of a library book going to ‘work’. ♥
- These balloon animals are insane!
- Illustrator Michael George Haddad. You can find him on Instagram here.
- This is gross but kind of captivating, Man vs. Gut!
- The Newton Espresso Machine. Gorgeous!
- These miniature balsa wood mobile homes.
- The Double Rainbow Plate!
- A Corgi And Chicken Square Off In The Least Brutal Fight You’ll Ever See. ♥
10 things that made my week #74Art, blog, design
- The Koda Moveable Home!
- Panobook, a smarter notebook!
- This Wall Grid! ♥
- Ikea made instructions to turn a rug into a Jon Snow fur cape, because winter is coming!
- We should all be thankful the Mullet happened. ♥
- The sketchbook of design legend Ettore Sottsass. ♥
- Auto Mechanics Recreate Renaissance Paintings. ♥
- The origin of the weird floppy inflatable man.
- This massive rainbow yarn installation by HOTTEA. ♥
- BULLSHIT! <—–Worth the watch, by author Harry Frankfurt.
10 things that made my week #73Art, blog, design
- (CHICAGO) The iconic water tower in Andersonville is back on top of the Swedish American Museum this week!
- And God Created Millennial Earth.
- What I Wish I Knew At Every Age – Advice from some of my favorite designers.
- The Story Behind The World’s Most Famous Desktop Background. Interesting even though i’m a mac guy 😉
- I don’t know what this is, but it’s fabulous! Milky Shot.
- ‘Cuttemporary Art‘ by Sakir Gökçebag
- Interesting video about the color Purple!
- Stiletto-Skates. Brilliantly Terrifying.
- Gloopy Ice Cream Paint Brushes! ♥
- Here’s a little color inspo for the weekend: Unicorn Dreams by Ruslan Khasanov.
Omg, you guys… Kesha’s album dropped. It’s really good! Promise! Give her another shot! Dolly Parton even did a song with her! DOLLY! Check it out!