No part of me can gloss over the fact that this week has been disheartening, but these posts are meant to highlight the positive and will continue to do so.
- A scrap of meaning, by Austin Kleon. (Includes margaritas!)
- This Artist is going to erect a Parthenon built with banned books.
- This 1958 home designed by Pierre Koenig – Case Study House #21
- Proof that bipartisanship is possible, here’s a dolphin kissing a cat.
- This woman will cheer you up!
- The Pussy Project!
- These Flying Cats!
- Favianna Rodriguez gave a talk at Creative Mornings in Oakland 2 years ago, take a short break and listen to her story.
- Breathe. Exhale. Repeat.
- Don’t forget to Lift Eachother Up!
- This Doggo was voted the best news anchor in Japan!
- The Delightfully Campy “Love Hotels” of Brazil.
- This Poop themed café in Toronto! -“Look at all this shit!”
- Great design is everywhere, leave it to Simplehuman to create the perfect Toilet Brush.
- Covergirl announced it’s first male face! A million high-fives James Charles!
- FOIL is an installation commissioned by Braun, its pretty incredible!
- Another cool installation piece of a life-size graphite skeleton that will draw itself into oblivion.
- This Artist blends Anatomy and Embroidery to create some beautiful creations.
- ArtPrize in Grand Rapids, Mi, was a blast! My favorite part was SiTE:LAB, a series of site-specific installations repurposing and breating life into some abandoned structures near downtown.
- Agreed, people food is not doggo food. But this 12 year old pup getting a BigMac for her birthday is too cute!
Michigan friends: I’ll be in Detroit Sunday-Wednesday! If you have any suggestions or would like to meet up, send me a message, I’d love to see you!