- What To Do When I’m Gone: A Mother’s Wisdom To Her Daughter. *May need tissues.
- Lessons From The Kerner Report. – Important read.
- Night Fever: Designing Club Culture 1960-Today.
- Paperclips throughout history!
- 36 Questions That Lead To Love. ♥
- The simple elegance of a beautifully designed ruler. ♥
- This new episode of Hurry Slowly: David Sax – Revenge of the Analog.
- The Pink Zebra: An Eye-Popping Restaurant/Bar Inspired by the Work ff Wes Anderson.
- How Tom of Finland’s Celebratory, Sexy Visions of Gay Love Have Empowered Other’s for over 60 Years.
- Love this work by cut paper artist Huntz Liu!
10 things that made my week #91Art, blog, design
It’s been a minute, but I’m still here! xoxo
- Vestaboard a mechanical messaging and display system!
- This super-cut of dancing in 80’s movies brought all the feels!
- Who thought making pickles could look so good?!
- These Botanical Installations by Looseleaf are beautiful!
- The ‘Lion Gate Estate’ in Detroit is for sale, it’s truly fascinating!
- This Ebike!
- This Gas Station turned community design hotspot!
- It’s okay to fall in love with furniture. ♥
- I found my next watch!
- Trixie Mattel stole the Allstars crown and dropped a new album! ♥