- Deray McKesson: Here’s What Designers Can Do To Advance Social Justice.
- This Lego Bridge by Christo Guelov is beautiful and helped employ the youth of the city of Gothenburg.
- These Colorful Yarn Portraits by Victoria Villasana!
- Some Architects in LA created some Imaginative Outdoor Cat Dwellings for charity! ♥
- Yes, to whoever created this Jim Hopper Dancing meme from Stranger Things 2!
- This minimalist cork furniture by Daniel Michalik.
- Surreal And Colorful Artwork by OUUM Studio.
- These house music mixes are named after different Pantone colors!
- Tabloid Art History!
- Stranger Things Season One as an 8-bit game! ♥
- The third in a series of beautiful coffeemakers: Manual Coffeemaker N°3.
- Warning! This is nerdy… This site shows real words as hex colors. 🙂
- This print: The Problem With Life.
- Maybe my boyfriend would let us get a Lego Cat!
- These same-sex wedding photos will give you all the feels! ♥
- This is really interesting: How do you draw a circle?
- Rupaul’s Drag Race Alums give drag names to republicans!
- An Artist opened a convenience store in Manhattan made entirely of felted products!
- A parking garage to fall in love with! 12 artists transformed the space with color and shapes.
- This Illustrator: Josh McKenna! ♥
This weekend is the annual Pride Parade in Chicago! I’ll be out celebrating with a million of my friends, follow me along on my Instagram Story @raisincain (only on the app)
“There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and will be lost.”
↑↑↑(thanks for sharing @mrrenaissancestyle)
Happy Pride, Loves! ♥