- I love drama in the Art world! This black paint is like, really black, and accessible!
- When you become someone new in a costume.
- I would have loved this Hackable Playhouse when I was younger!
- This music video has some beautiful visuals of the world.
- A Rainbow Font is exactly what I needed! ♥ (download here! seriously, it’s gorgeous!)
- Help protect the EPA’s graphic history with this beautiful book! The Kickstarter video is great, watch it till the end!
- Louis De Belle’s unconventional portraits of New York commuters.
- I love these Geometric Pendant Lamps!
- How We Need To Keep Growing Up. –The Book of Life
- Fleetwood Mac’s Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie released a new song ‘Feel about you‘! ♥
10 things that made my week #58Art, blog, design
- The Solar Do-Nothing Machine by Charles and Ray Eames
- I love a good
- This Dolly Parton death metal rendition of ‘Jolene‘.
- Sorry, haters. CATS ARE NICE!
- The Henry Floor Lamp.
- This Ikea “Relationship Saving Station” is so wonderfully perfect! 🙂
- James Curran’s Amusing 30-Day Gifathon Project In Tokyo.
- This is a quick read on setting daily intentions, not goals.
- Seven Magic Mountains with my friends! ♥
- The Case For Bad Coffee. ♥
10 things that made my week #57Art, blog, design
- These gold scissors! ♥
- The Museum of Failure is a collection of interesting innovation failures!
- Life Is A Video Game – Here Are The Cheat Codes. (via Mark Manson)
- Master Doodler – Jon Burgerman
- Canopy, a curated amazon shop!
- These Rainbow playing cards!
- This collection of kitschy plates are amazing! This Saint Dolly print is my favorite!
- The inaugural international bamboo biennale in China looks incredible!
- These geometric portraits made from reclaimed wood!
- This espresso machine tho!
10 things that made my week #56Art, design
- This coat rack; The Switchboard, needs to find its way to my home!
- I’ve heard good things about The Andy Warhol Diaries.
- If you haven’t been excited about a ruler lately, check out the Rule/One!
- This Chrome extension lets you see if books are available at your local library!
- The people at You Are Beautiful have a new limited edition sticker this month!♥
- Nicole He programmed a computer to tell her what artwork to make!
- Georgia O’Keeffe’s Powerful Personal Style.
- These photos of 1950’s Hong Kong are stunning.
- This photo of Putin as a gay clown is now illegal in Russia… So don’t share it…
- The High-five perfected with FiestaFive!
10 things that made my week #55Art, design
- These ceramic smashed can sculptures by Lei Xue.
- This simple lamp that requires no hardware!
- Someone took a 360° video of dominos falling!
- Burly Men At Sea.
- These miniature buildings by Joshua Smith are incredible!
- These creative paper cutouts!
- I love this sketchbook idea – ‘Take a line for a walk‘.
- Leah Ball gave a talk to the Creative Mornings Chicago chapter, check out her project Feminist As Fuck!
- Take a look inside a Danish textile factory!
- This little girl hugging a
water heaterrobot. ♥
10 things that made my week #53Art, design
- This You Are Beautiful sketchbook. I always keep a few of these stickers with me! ♥
- This scandalous Art Nouveau architecture in Paris from 1901.
- This custom built Library, inspired by The Illusionist. (built by Jim Cardon)
- Joto – The tiny drawing robot turns your drawings into an ever-changing artwork!
- These Beer-related gifs are amazing! 🙂 (Emil Sellström)
- This 6-story Tape Rainbow installation in Sydney is gorgeous!
- Hundreds of David Bowie stamps fell from space! ♥
- Lego Tape is a thing and it looks wonderful!
- Support the Goodnewspaper on kickstarter!
- These colorful embroidered photographs!
10 things that made my week #52Art, blog, design
- The Weird and Fascinating Story Behind Design’s Iridescence Craze.
- This photographer captured a series of church Pipe Organs.
- The vehicles from Mad Max: Fury Road are insane!
- Long Haul Disco – A video about the tricked out trucks of Japan! ♥
- Hug More.
- When Bookstore Employees Get Bored.
- Good read: You Aren’t Born An Artist, You Become One.
- The Libation Station is a beautiful wall mounted bar! I need this!
- These String shelving units are beautiful and timeless.
- If you haven’t started listening to the ‘Missing Richard Simmons‘ podcast, do it!
10 things that made my week #51Art, blog, design
- This Tipping Cube concept in France offers an interesting perspective!
- Good read: “I Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Workout. It Nearly Broke Me.”
- Anxiety is Contagious!
- This Turntable project is beautiful.
- Your Brain On Coffee!
- Change is good.
- “Good citizens tell the truth” – This illustrated book about how the government helps us from 1969.
- Explore Your Life In History. (via The Atlantic)
- This old cement factory turned residence is pretty incredible!
- The NOPE button for Chrome! ♥
10 things that made my week # 50Art, blog, design
- This interview with Amos Kennedy Jr, and how he transitioned from corporate analyst to “Someone who makes stuff”.
- This 6-year-old’s Selena themed birthday party!♥
- These Retro Taco Bell interior photographs by Phil Donohue are everything!
- These ‘Fallon’ ‘Falloff’ bowls by Hayden Martis are absolutely beautiful.
- If you can stomach a 13-minute video about coffee, ‘This is Coffee!’ is a great little nugget of coffee history from 1961!
- This orange aluminum ladder is a thing of beauty!
- This morning I attended a Creative Mornings(search for your local chapter here) event and listened to Cheryl Pope talk about her art!♥
- This installation by Federico Picci is just gorgeous!
- Yet another perfect coffee making device by Stagg.♥
- These Pixelated Wood Sculptures by Hsu Tung Han!
10 things that made my week #49Art, blog, design
- The Weird and Wonderful Gas Stations of Iraq!
- This early version of “Seven Wonders“, recently released by Fleetwood Mac! ♥
- This Toast Sweater.
- An Artist in Philly fixed a crack in the sidewalk with RAINBOW SPRINKLES.
- Juan Giraldo Captures The Beautiful Mundane In A Chicago Warehouse.
- This Minecraft user created a scale replica of Chicago in the game!
- Emmanuelle Moureaux created an immersive forest of 60,000 Rainbow Numbers.
- Installation Artist Chris Wood created this beautiful glass artwork that refracts a rainbow of colors.
- The new series Abstract on Netflix is a must watch if you’re into Design!
- READ! This Raccoon Riding on a Garbage Truck Is the Only Thing in DC That Makes Sense.