- (CHICAGO) The iconic water tower in Andersonville is back on top of the Swedish American Museum this week!
- And God Created Millennial Earth.
- What I Wish I Knew At Every Age – Advice from some of my favorite designers.
- The Story Behind The World’s Most Famous Desktop Background. Interesting even though i’m a mac guy 😉
- I don’t know what this is, but it’s fabulous! Milky Shot.
- ‘Cuttemporary Art‘ by Sakir Gökçebag
- Interesting video about the color Purple!
- Stiletto-Skates. Brilliantly Terrifying.
- Gloopy Ice Cream Paint Brushes! ♥
- Here’s a little color inspo for the weekend: Unicorn Dreams by Ruslan Khasanov.
Omg, you guys… Kesha’s album dropped. It’s really good! Promise! Give her another shot! Dolly Parton even did a song with her! DOLLY! Check it out!
- These DIY Rainbow Balloon Hats would have been perfect for Pride! ♥
- The Artifox standing desk.
- These fun little cups by Louise Madzia!
- Every child needs this Jetpack Backpack!
- This French Press tho! ♥
- Ban ana split.
- This is a great interview with graphic design legend Massimo Vignelli!
- HAIM has a new album out and this video for ‘Want you back‘ is great!
- How the Eames Plywood Lounge Chair is made.
- Photographer Niv Rozenburg created some beautiful images of architecture in Bushwick, Brooklyn. ♥
Also, Carly Rae Jepsen, A.K.A. The Queen of Pop, played a secret concert in Chicago on Tuesday, I waited in line for 3 hours and got to dance my heart away! WORTH IT! She played ‘Cut to the Feeling‘ for the first time live, too! ♥
- The third in a series of beautiful coffeemakers: Manual Coffeemaker N°3.
- Warning! This is nerdy… This site shows real words as hex colors. 🙂
- This print: The Problem With Life.
- Maybe my boyfriend would let us get a Lego Cat!
- These same-sex wedding photos will give you all the feels! ♥
- This is really interesting: How do you draw a circle?
- Rupaul’s Drag Race Alums give drag names to republicans!
- An Artist opened a convenience store in Manhattan made entirely of felted products!
- A parking garage to fall in love with! 12 artists transformed the space with color and shapes.
- This Illustrator: Josh McKenna! ♥
This weekend is the annual Pride Parade in Chicago! I’ll be out celebrating with a million of my friends, follow me along on my Instagram Story @raisincain (only on the app)
“There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and will be lost.”
Happy Pride, Loves! ♥